Established to educate, advocate and cultivate a culture of peace, equality, and compassion in our community, our country, and our world.
Our mission is to:
- Promote peace and nonviolence
- Promote awareness and alleviation of poverty in our community
- Promote greater access to healthcare for all residents of Montgomery County
- Increase awareness of the issues faced by youth in our community and provide support for our young people in resolving those issues
- Increase awareness of the issues faced by senior citizens in our community and provide support for individuals and organizations working to resolve those issues
- Work for equal justice for all the residents of the area
We invite you to learn more about our efforts!
Join the Peace and Justice Network email list at: